Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Welcome to AC's Journey

 Hi I am Abby and I created this blog to document my progression throughout the AICE Media Studies course. In this course so far, I have learned about camera shots and angles, composition and movement, Foley sounds, Shepard tones, editing techniques, the psychology of color, and genres. I have a created a One Word film project where I could use no dialogue or sound- just visual shots. I have also formed a  sound project, where I had to create a one minute to two minute clip of just sounds without any context or visuals. Creating these projects expanded my knowledge of these topics and I look forward to implementing my knowledge in future projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Creating a film, especially within the sci-fi genre, involves a complex process that spans from conceptualization to promotion. Over nine we...