Sunday, March 12, 2023

Finally Filming!!

      Hey everyone! I finally started the production process! This weekend, two of my actresses were available to start filming. Summer, who plays Amelia and Jenna, who plays Olivia were ready to film their scenes. My other actress Hailey, who plays Sophia ,will start filming in the next coming week or so. 

    The filming process with these two actresses went smoothly. On Friday night, I headed to Summer's house to begin filming her scenes. We were very efficient and able to film all her parts in a little over an hour. My actress was very cooperative and ready to do whatever I needed to be done. I filmed most of the scenes either using a tripod or held the camera myself.

Filming with Amelia (Summer)

     On Saturday night, I headed over to Jenna's house and began shooting her parts of the film opening. Just like Summer, we were able to film her scenes in a little over an hour. With both actresses it was a very fun and creative process. I felt like I really had control and my vision was coming to life.  Additionally, I filmed most of the scenes either using a tripod or held the camera myself.

Filming with Olivia (Jenna)

     When I went over to both of the actresses locations, I was able to go into both of their personal closets and pick out the specific costumes/clothes for them to wear when shooting. For Amelia's character, I knew I wanted her to wear earthy colors and have a boho aesthetic. For Olivia's character, I wanted her to wear neutral colors and have a comfortable and warm aesthetic. 

     Filming these scenes were super cool to do and I can't wait to shoot more! See you next week! Bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Creating a film, especially within the sci-fi genre, involves a complex process that spans from conceptualization to promotion. Over nine we...