Friday, March 10, 2023

Costuming Options

Hey everyone! As I am starting my production process this week, I have been thinking about some costume ideas for my characters. Each of my actresses will have their own unique style which is directly related to both where they live and and their personality. I researched some popular clothing stores where teenage girls shop and scoured Pinterest for ideas.  I then chose some outfits for my actresses.



Sophia's Outfit

The character Sophia will wear something very similar to this outfit because since she lives in Miami and the weather is warm. Her everyday attire is usually shorts, a tank top, and sneakers. She has black curled hair.




Olivia's Outfit

I would style Olivia in something like this matching sweatshirt and sweatpants outfit because she lives in Detroit, where it is very cold. She would wear an outfit that will keep her warm but is also comfortable. She has blonde hair and always wears it in a ponytail.

Amelia's Outfit

I would style Amelia in an outfit very similar to this one. She would wear sandals, big baggy pants, plain colored t-shirts, a big tote bag, and lots of jewelry. She has honey blonde hair and always wears it in pigtails.

That's it for this posting! See you in my next one!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Creating a film, especially within the sci-fi genre, involves a complex process that spans from conceptualization to promotion. Over nine we...