Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Starting the Production Process

      Hey everyone! It is officially week five and I am preparing to start filming my opening. I have three female main characters in my opening, so I have selected three of my friends as my actresses. My friend Hailey will play the character Sophia Davis, Jenna will play the character Olivia Wilson, and Summer will play the character Amelia Taylor. 

     I created a text group chat with my three actresses and sent them a message about when I want to film with them to make sure they are available. I am waiting for them to reply and confirm. Once they answer, I will be able to gather all of the necessary materials and actually start filming. 



    Some of the items that I need to film with are: the props I bought and blogged about previously, a tripod, and my iPhone. These minimal materials will make it easy for me to transport them to different locations. After five weeks of brainstorming, sketching, blogging, and more, I am super excited to start the production process of my film opening. 

    I will keep updating my blog on my production process and hoping it goes well! See you in my next post, goodbye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Creating a film, especially within the sci-fi genre, involves a complex process that spans from conceptualization to promotion. Over nine we...