Sunday, March 5, 2023

Learning about the CCR




      Hey everyone! Welcome back to my blog. In class today, my teacher, Mrs. Stoklosa, reviewed how to create a successful creative critical reflection. She went over all of the four questions that need to be answered in the reflection and how to address all of them individually. These questions are: How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues? How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text? How did your production skills develop throughout this project? How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project?

     She emphasized that the reflection should not be started until all of my film opening is complete. The purpose of this reflection is to reflect on my production, respond to the prompted questions and express my personality throughout. I learned for this reflection I need to create two separate media projects to respond to the questions. I also learned that my projects have to be innovative and engaging.

      My teacher provided specific details and talking points I need to include. She also provided some tips and techniques to refer to when creating my reflection. I have already thought of some ideas that I want to include. One idea I had is to create a "get ready with me video". This video will show me getting ready for the day while discussing my project. Additionally, I will make sure to review the examples provided. 

My written notes are attached below if you want to check them out! See you next week! Bye.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Creating a film, especially within the sci-fi genre, involves a complex process that spans from conceptualization to promotion. Over nine we...