Wednesday, March 1, 2023

The Target Audience

Hi everyone! It has been a few days after meeting with my other classmates and I realized I forgot to include my target audience for my film. Since my film focuses on three teenage girls, my target audience is young females. I predict my film will attract young girls aged 15-25 from the United States possibly from the same states from which the characters hail. 

Even though my film will most likely attract a primarily young female audience, it should not only be marketed to this segment of the population. This film can be watched by parents with their younger children and even males in the same age group of 15-25.  It is important that the viewer be mature and old enough to understand the concept of the movie. 

The movie will be promoted mostly through digital media. This is because where the film will find its target audience. Promotion for the movie would be through digital media because the majority of digital app platform audiences are Millennial (27- 42 years old) or Gen Z (11-26 years old) users. In fact, Instagram is Gen Z's favorite social platform. I will be using social media, mostly Instagram and Youtube to tease my film and gain a wider audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Creating a film, especially within the sci-fi genre, involves a complex process that spans from conceptualization to promotion. Over nine we...