Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Meeting with my Classmates

      Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog! It is officially week four of my project. In class today I was put into a group with four of my classmates. I was able to look through their blogs and listen to them explain their film opening ideas and how they will execute it. From viewing their posts, I gained some more content to add to my blog. 

      I can add to my blog an explanation of my target audience, the scores and sounds I will use, and the  filming locations. I got to hear some comments and suggestions from my peers about my blog and film opening. They suggested I add more diversity to the cast and some more details on the background of the mysterious boxes. I will definitely take their suggestions into consideration, but may not add it to my story if does not fit in properly.

    I felt more confident about my blog and project after looking at my classmates portfolios because some of them were behind on their blog posts, and didn't have a strong idea on what their film opening was going to include. I enjoyed meeting with my classmates and I am excited to meet with them again soon! 

See you in my next post. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Creating a film, especially within the sci-fi genre, involves a complex process that spans from conceptualization to promotion. Over nine we...