Thursday, March 30, 2023

Halfway done with the CCR

     Hello everyone! As this is the last week of my project, I am working on finishing my creative critical reflection. For the first part of the reflection, I decided to create a presentation with a voiceover answering the first two questions.

    After I finished designing and creating the presentation, I created a script for my voiceover recording. writing this script, made it much easier for me to get the voiceover done and inserted into my presentation quickly. 

Working on the script




The first slide of the presentation


    The final part of my CCR is to answer the last two questions. I have come with an idea that I will film a "get ready with me" video where I am doing my makeup, or hair, and getting ready for the day while answering the questions about my project. I think this will be a creative and entertaining way to respond to the questions, but also keep my audience engaged. 

I will create a script for this as well and then began to film it  Stay tuned for the final product! Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Creating a film, especially within the sci-fi genre, involves a complex process that spans from conceptualization to promotion. Over nine we...