Monday, March 27, 2023

Starting the CCR

     Hey everyone! It is officially week eight of this project. The last week! I can not believe this project is quickly coming to an end. I am starting to create the last part of the project, which is the creative critical reflection. In the reflection, like I previously blogged about, I have to address four specific questions. I will answer the first two questions in a Powerpoint presentation with a voiceover. I will answer the last two questions in a Get Ready with me video, where I am doing my makeup and getting ready for the day while discussing the project. 

     I began working on the presentation first. I wanted my presentation to look clean and easy to read, so I stuck to the same theme throughout with the same font colors and text size. The presentation did not take too long to create and was actually fun to do. In the presentation, I will give a quick summary of my film opening, representation of social groups/issues, and genre conventions. I also will discuss my target audience and distribution practices for my film opening.

Working on my presentation

Next, I will write a script and add it a voiceover to the presentation explaining each slide. Once I do that, I will be done with the first part of my CCR! Bye for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Creating a film, especially within the sci-fi genre, involves a complex process that spans from conceptualization to promotion. Over nine we...