Sunday, March 26, 2023

Learning How to Add in Text

      Hey blog! This is my last post for this week! My film opening is almost done. As you saw in my previous post, I finished clipping the scenes and adding the music to the background of the opening. The final step was adding the title and credits. Although I knew how to add text to my opening, I was unsure of how to add a specific font. I searched a tutorial video on YouTube how to add it. I came across a very helpful video and was able to teach myself how to incorporate this font. 


The tutorial video that I used

    I found this website called DaFont.com and found a font called Ethonocentric. I liked it a lot and it gave me a sci-fi vibe. I wanted the text to go with the entire theme of the film opening. I added the title of the film and credits with the font and decided how long each text would stay on the screen. The project is pretty much finished, I just need add some final touches!

DaFont.com website



Bye everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Creating a film, especially within the sci-fi genre, involves a complex process that spans from conceptualization to promotion. Over nine we...