Sunday, April 7, 2024

End of Week Eight

Happy Sunday everyone! It is officially the end of week eight. We are heading into the last week of this portfolio project. 


The trailers, key art poster, and social media posts are done and the last thing to do is reflect on this whole project process. I have started to read and review the sample critical reflection my teacher supplied for us. 


The sample 


It has given me a really good idea of what my reflection has to include and look like. I am going to start a rough draft of the reflection either later today or tomorrow. I will keep you guys updated on how the writing goes. 

As I mentioned in my previous posting, Riley and I were working and editing the key art poster. We were deciding between making the poster in color or black and white. We ended up making it black and white because it fit the genre of the film better. We also posted the poster on our Instagram feed, so check it out there too!



These are the major updates for now, see you next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Creating a film, especially within the sci-fi genre, involves a complex process that spans from conceptualization to promotion. Over nine we...