Monday, April 8, 2024

Week Nine: Final Comments

It is officially week nine. The end is here. 


I have finished twenty-four blog posts and have three left to do. The last three will be this final reflection, our project components, and the Critical Reflection. It's important to take a moment to think about the past eight weeks and what Riley and I have achieved. We started with few ideas and not much direction, but we kept working every week to make two film trailers – and we did it! Now, every part of our project is done, and I think it's some of our best work.

I'm especially proud of how we managed social media because it's important for our final grade. I also like the poster and thumbnails we made. I can't wait to submit this as our portfolio project.

Thanks for being with us on this journey. I'll post two more times to show you everything we've done and my final reflection.


ending season 1 GIF by ThePassageFOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Creating a film, especially within the sci-fi genre, involves a complex process that spans from conceptualization to promotion. Over nine we...