Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Week Eight: Group Meeting

Hello everyone! It is week eight. Wow! Time has flown by. 


In class today, we had another group meeting and I got a lot of good suggestions and feedback from my peers. They suggested creating a blooper reel and posting it on our Instagram after the trailers are posted. I asked my classmates to follow my Instagram account too, just to expand our audience a little more.


I also asked them what they think my key art poster should look like and they proposed involving a lens of a camera or one of the character’s faces “stuck in the camera/lens” and to create a tagline for our poster. After every person went around and presented their blog and projects so far I believe Riley and I are on a good path to be finished a little before the due date or right on time.


My group members mentioned that they are also editing using iMovie and/or Adobe Premiere. I feel like a lot of progress has been made since our last meeting back at the beginning of March. Most of my classmates are done filming and starting to edit like me. We are all working/thinking about each of our print components too. Riley and I have started composing our key art poster and will be using the ideas from peers for it.


Even though next week is the last week of the project I noticed none of us are quite ready for the critical reflections, but I am going to start thinking and possibly creating a rough draft sometime this week or weekend. I'll keep you all updated of course!


My group




That's it for now. Bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Creating a film, especially within the sci-fi genre, involves a complex process that spans from conceptualization to promotion. Over nine we...