Friday, March 29, 2024

The Music

 Hi all! We are nearing the end of week seven. That's crazy to think about! 

As I mentioned in my previous blog post, I looked back at the audio I used last year for my portfolio project to see if I could possibly use it again. 

Audio from portfolio project last year


After re-listening to it, I didn't love it and I decided to look for more options. Riley shared with me this website called artlist.io which has a lot of royalty-free music and sound effects we can use in our trailers. I searched sci-fi and listened to some of the songs that came up until I found one that I thought would work the best. I liked the song called "The Void" by Stephen Keech and I am thinking about using it. 




I am gonna edit it into the trailer and ask a few of my classmates their opinions to see if it's a good fit. I also looked up some sound effects I could use. I also searched for sounds of a camera shuttering, a clock ticking, and time travel. These were the three I liked the best and will most likely be using. 

Old cameras shuttering sound


Clock ticking sound


Back in time sound


I am going to edit the music and these sound effects in now. Wish me luck! Bye for now. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Creating a film, especially within the sci-fi genre, involves a complex process that spans from conceptualization to promotion. Over nine we...