Thursday, February 23, 2023

Storyboarding

     Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog! I have created a four page storyboard of some shots, scenes and ideas I would like to include in my film opening. On my storyboard, I drew how I want each scene to look, what kind of shot should I use, the angle or composition of the shot, and a written description of what is happening in each scene. The storyboard is sort of a rough draft as some shots and scenes may have to be modified, changed ,or added after I start filming, but it is a good way to help me get all my thoughts put down on paper. Attached below please find my storyboards and feel free to comment with any questions, suggestions, or ideas. Thank you! Talk soon.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Creating a film, especially within the sci-fi genre, involves a complex process that spans from conceptualization to promotion. Over nine we...