Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Filming Sophia

      Hey everyone! Welcome back to my blog! Today I filmed with my actress Hailey who plays the character Sophia Davis. The filming went very well and I was able to film her in less than an hour and a half. My actress was very cooperative and easy to work with. We filmed at night, just like I did with my other actresses. 

Filming with Hailey (Sophia Davis)

     The production process is officially done! I am going to start the editing process very soon. When I begin to combine all my content together, I will be conscious to make sure the opening is at least two minutes. If it is under two minutes, I may need to shoot some more content. If it is over way over two minutes long, I may need to cut out or shorten some of the scenes. I will update you if there is any obstacles when I begin the editing process. I think this film opening is going to turn out great! 

    Thank you for reading. See you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Creating a film, especially within the sci-fi genre, involves a complex process that spans from conceptualization to promotion. Over nine we...