Sunday, March 19, 2023

More Filming!!

     Hello everyone! I am nearing the end of week six of my project. It has been a long process, but I am almost to the finish line. Today, I filmed the scenes with my actor Gary, and made him appear as a large mysterious man that knocked on all three of the girls' doors. This man is the one who delivered the boxes to them. To appear ominous and unknown, I had my actor dress in a black sweatshirt, wear a black beanie, and wear dark colored gloves. His face was never fully shown in the shots to also create an eerie feeling.

Filming with Gary (Mysterious Man)

     The filming process went very smoothly and did not take more than an hour to do. My actor was very easy going and willing to do whatever it took for a perfect shot. The only thing I have left to film is my actress Hailey as her character Sophia Davis. She is third and final teenage girl that receives the box in my film opening. I will start filming her this next coming week and then it will be time to edit everything together! 

       Stay tuned! Can't wait to see how my film opening turns out. Bye for now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Creating a film, especially within the sci-fi genre, involves a complex process that spans from conceptualization to promotion. Over nine we...