Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Week Seven: Let the editing commence!

Hey everyone, it is officially week seven of the project! The difficult part of this week is that is also spring break. 

As I mentioned in another posting, I will be going on vacation to New York City from this Thursday to Sunday. So I have started editing now! I have officially decided to use iMovie to edit and Riley will do the same. I am more comfortable editing on the iMovie app on my phone rather than using my laptop. 



I texted Riley to make sure we know which clips each of us should be editing.  To create the two trailers, Riley and I are dividing and conquering to ensure that the trailers have different aspects and qualities to them. Although they will utilize the same clips we are using different editing techniques. Riley is using text graphics to differentiate from my trailer. We are both taking creative liberty on our trailers to make them different from one another. 

I will continue editing for the rest of the week and keep updating on how the progress goes. See you in the Big Apple aka New York City. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

Creating a film, especially within the sci-fi genre, involves a complex process that spans from conceptualization to promotion. Over nine we...